Features And Benefits
High Power Density
600 watts in 1U (1.75 inches) high, half rack (8.5 inches) wide; no top or bottom clearance spacing required.
Near Linear Ripple & Noise
Near Linear Ripple & Noise: Ripple as low as 2.5mV rms, noise as low as 15mV p-p.
• 16 bit programming through LXI -compliant Ethernet LAN / RS-232C (Option M130)
• 12-bit programming through IEEE-488.2 / RS-232C (Option M9G)
• Standard analog programming 0-5V, 0-10V, or 0-5kΩ.
• isolated analog programming (option)
Overvoltage protection, voltage and current preview buttons allow viewing these set points at any time with or without the output enabled
Active Down Programming
Standard internal circuitry to speed up response time to down programming changes
Universal AC input
Easy master/slave paralleling with active current sharing
• IVI-com driver for M130 option
• Labwindows CVI driver for M9G option
• Labview driver for M9G option
5 Year Warranty